Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Review: Bluetooth Genuine Walnut Wood Headphones
Symphonized Wraith 2.0 is a premium quality over-ear genuine wood headphones with an in-line microphone system. They’ve both wireless & wired version, but today I will review Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Bluetooth. A great combination of perfect sound, I was surprised when I saw the price range of just around $75.
Design & Comfort
Look very shiny on wood; well-made, refurnished wood earcups gave me so much peace. A handcrafted natural design made those sleek & modern design headphones.
The comfortable of these headphones is super. Luxuriously padded ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort.
How is the Sound Quality?
Sounds excellent, clean & crisp—premium sound with crystal clear clarity- an experience exclusively delivered by Symphonized through our matte-finish wood-paneled design. Bass isn’t the best quality but a bit bassy headphones.
Very suitable for listening to music or audiobooks and watching videos! Works with most smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, mp3 players, and more! Perfect for iPad, Samsung, Android, Kindle, Mac, and PC.
Hands-free calling features via a wireless built-in mic & control; they also offer a lovely clear voice. The noise-isolating features give you the ultimate freedom to commute.
The Build Quality
The build quality of these headphones is appreciatable. Easily adjustable the metal headband for a more custom fit. Handcrafted with metals and nicely made with sturdy aluminum construction, fabrics, and wood for long-lasting durability.
Special Features of Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Bluetooth
- HANDCRAFTED FROM ALL-NATURAL GENUINE WOOD
- BUILT-IN MIC AND CONTROLS
- DURABLE BUILD AND ADJUSTABLE FOR YOUR COMFORT
- 48″ INNOVATIVE SHIELD TECHNOLOGY CABLE
- NOISE ISOLATION
- BOOMING BASS
Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Wireless Walnut Vs. Maple Wood Wired Headphones
The sound quality of maple wood is strong to fit with the head. Very sturdy and has a nice design. They look much better than these walnut wood wireless versions for me. The design & art depends, whatever you like.
Everything else is almost done with these headphones. For the wired version, It will take you to buy for a little bit low price under $100 when I’m writing. The most necessary thing is comfort, which is why the Bluetooth version is suitable for the ultimate freedom and traveling. So you should buy any of the Symphonized Wraith 2.0 headphones with confidence. Excellent sound for the money.
Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Review Score:
- Adjustable headband
- Very strong & sturdy
- Deep bass sound quality
- Best for gaming and music
- Sound poor in low-frequency level.
Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Alternative Headphones
- Best DJ Headphones for Beginners
- Best Mixing and Mastering Headphones
- Best Wireless Headphones for Audiophiles
- Best Wireless Headphones for Microsoft Users
- Best Wireless Headphones with Mic for Virtual Meetings
Best Symphonized Earbuds & Headphones
These are my top 5 picks of the Symphonized headphones and earbuds you should consider.
- Symphonized Blast Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic
- Symphonized NRG 3.0 Wired Earbuds with Microphone
- Symphonized NRG MFI Apple Headphones with Lightning Connector
- Symphonized NRG 2.0 Wood Earbuds Wired
- Symphonized PWR Secure Fit Buds Bluetooth Earbuds
Where to Buy?
Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Bluetooth Genuine Wood Wireless Headphones with 3.5mm Cable Included for Wired Use (Walnut Wood)
If you’re looking for dependable, adjustable & premium quality sound at a low price, it makes sense to get these wood headphones. Very detailed sound on every part, rich high, clean mid & deep bass sound made that perfect to buy this right now.
- The most popular JBL Tune 510BT wireless on-ear headphones are on sale at the lowest price now! - September 14, 2022
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Headphones: [PROS & CONS] - August 13, 2022
- Best Turtle Beach Headset For Xbox One and Series X|S Gaming Headsets - August 2, 2022
Specification: Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Review: Bluetooth Genuine Walnut Wood Headphones